How to transfer money in online banking
- Log in to online banking at https://verveacu.com/login/
- Click on “Transfers” in the top menu/navigation bar.
- On the Create/Edit a Transfer screen, in the From Account section, use the “Select a Source” drop down to choose the account you want to transfer funds from (such as a savings or HELOC). Note: Next to the source account you select will be the amount of funds or credit available for transfer.
- In the To Account section, use the “Select a Destination” drop down to choose the account you want to deposit funds into (such as your checking).
- In the Amount section, enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
- In the Scheduling Option section choose when you would like the transfer to occur (immediately, in the future or recurring).
- Add an optional description and hit the “Submit” button.