How to transfer money in online banking
In online banking, you can set up scheduled payments or pay your Verve loan or credit card automatically. Please see the step-by-step instructions below to guide you through setting up automatic payments. If you would like to send money to a friend or family member, instead of a business, learn more about Zelle® here.
Online Banking Auto Pay and Transfers Instructions:
- Log in to online banking at https://verveacu.com/login
- Click on ‘Transfers’ in the top menu/navigation bar and select ‘Classic.’
- In the From Account section, use the ‘Select a Source’ drop down to choose the account you want to transfer funds from. Note: Next to the source account you select will be the amount of funds or credit available for transfer.
- In the To Account section, use the ‘Select a Destination’ drop down to choose the account you want to deposit funds into (such as your checking or to make an online loan payment).
- You will automatically see all of your Verve accounts. To add a non-Verve account, select the ‘Add Account’ option, then ‘External Account’ and select the type of account you are adding (checking, savings, loan, etc.). Then enter the routing and account numbers and set a nickname.
- If you want to transfer money to another member and know their full account number, you can select the ‘Add Account’ option, then ‘Internal Account’ and you can enter their full account number. As a reminder, the first time you send to another member, you will receive a verification code that needs to be entered within 15 minutes. The other member will also receive an email stating that you are setting up an option to transfer money to them. See more details on how to transfer money to another member.
- In the Amount section, enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer. Next, select the date you would like the transfer to occur.
- In the Scheduling Option section choose how often or the frequency at which the transfer should occur (immediately, in the future or recurring). Use a recurring transfer to set up automatic loan payments.
- Add an optional description and hit the “Submit” button.
Prefer to watch videos?
- Learn how to make quick transfers: https://youtu.be/XN0ZboFTt3Q
- See how to schedule transfers: https://youtu.be/q5ZGAxbDPXU
Looking for information on using Zelle®? Check out this article.
Zelle and the Zelle-related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.