To send money to another Verve member, you can add their account to your list of transfer destination accounts.
- To add another Verve member or business, log into online banking and select the ‘Add Account’ option and then ‘Internal Account.’
- Then enter the recipient’s information (last name or business name)
- Next, choose the verification method.
- Enter the member’s (or business’s) full account number and give the account a nickname.
- We will send a message to the recipient notifying them of this connection.
- You will receive a verification code, which must be entered within 15 minutes to complete the set up.
- Once the recipient account is verified, it will be set up as a destination account when you go to ‘Transfers’ and click on ‘Classic.’
- Now you can start transferring money to the other Verve member’s account.