In online banking, you can set up scheduled payments or pay your Verve loan or credit card automatically. Please see the step-by-step instructions below to guide you through setting up automatic payments. If you would like to send money to a friend or family member, learn more about Zelle® here.
Online Banking Auto Pay and Transfers Instructions: #
- Log in to online banking at https://verveacu.com/login
- Click on ‘Transfers’ in the top menu/navigation bar and select ‘Classic.’
- In the From Account section, use the ‘Select a Source’ drop-down to choose the account you want to transfer funds from. Note: Next to the source account you select will be the amount of funds or credit available for transfer.
- In the To Account section, use the ‘Select a Destination’ drop-down to choose the account you want to deposit funds into (such as your checking or to make an online loan payment).
- In the Amount section, enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer. Next, select the date you would like the transfer to occur.
- In the Scheduling Option section choose how often or the frequency at which the transfer should occur (immediately, in the future, or recurring). Use a recurring transfer to set up automatic loan payments.
- Add an optional description and hit the “Submit” button.
Prefer to watch videos? #
- Learn how to make quick transfers: https://youtu.be/XN0ZboFTt3Q
- See how to schedule transfers: https://youtu.be/q5ZGAxbDPXU
Looking for information on using Zelle®? Check out this article.
Zelle and the Zelle-related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.