Zelle® is now available in the Verve mobile app and through online banking to send and receive money with friends, family, and others you trust with a bank or credit union account in the U.S. Log into the Verve mobile app or online banking, select Zelle®, enter the information and you’re ready to send and receive money.
- Send money
- Before sending any money, please be alert to scams asking for purchases or payments.
- Within the app, select a trusted recipient from your contacts or enter an email address or U.S. mobile number
- Enter the amount you’d like to send and an optional note
- Review and hit ‘Send’
- Receive money
- Share your enrolled email address or U.S. mobile number with your trusted contact
- They send the money with Zelle®
- You will receive a notification that you have received the money in your account
- Request money
- In the Verve mobile app or in online banking, under Zelle®, select ‘Request’
- Select the contact (or enter the email address or U.S. mobile number) of the person from whom you want to request money
- Enter the amount and add an optional note
- Review and hit ‘Request’*
*Payment requests to persons not already enrolled with Zelle must be sent to an email address.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.