Welcome South Central Bank customers!
South Central Bank is officially Verve, a Credit Union.
We are so thankful for your loyalty and trust and look forward to continuing to serve you as Verve, a Credit Union. Read more about the acquisition here.
Routing Number Changes
Your South Central Bank account number will remain the same. Integrating Verve and South Central Bank systems will occur between April 23 – 26.
Manage Your Credit Card
How to use your new Verve account:
- Watch for your monthly statements. Beginning February 2020, you will begin to receive monthly statements from Verve. Your home improvement account statement will be enclosed in your monthly statement mailing with your balance due. Please note: your new due date is the 28th of the month.
- Create a Verve online banking account to view your balances. Call 800.448.9228 and select option 4 to sign up for online banking. Please note: the first time you call, we will need to ask you to confirm your Social Security number and date of birth to make sure it’s really you. Then we’ll set up a code word you can use each time you call us. After calling us, you can visit verveacu.com/login/#newuser to log in to online banking.
- Your initial username is your Verve account number.
- Your initial password is the last four digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security number.
- Make your payments, automatically. Log in to online banking to set up automatic payments, or call 800.448.9228 and select option 4, and a team member will help you set up automatic payments. You can also mail payments with the monthly statement you receive (be sure to note your new Verve account number on the check) to Verve, a Credit Union, P.O. Box 3046, Oshkosh, WI 54903-3046.
DID YOU KNOW?
Credit Union Versus a Bank: What’s the Difference?
That place or organization that helps you manage your finances and take care of banking, is it a bank or a credit union? Both provide checking and savings accounts, offer loans and have a variety of investment options, but there are a few important factors to consider.