Before your appointment, please review the list of what you’ll need to have handy for phone appointments or bring with you to branch appointments.
If you have any questions before your meeting, don’t hesitate to contact us at 800.448.9228.
what you'll need
Land Loan or Home Construction Loan
- Valid identification (such as a driver’s license)
- Federal tax returns, including all W2s for the previous two years
- Two most recent pay stubs with income to date
- Deposit and investment statements for past two months
- Mortgage statement (if applicable)
- Homeowner’s insurance declaration page (if applicable)
- Divorce decree (if applicable)
- Bankruptcy petition and discharge (if applicable)
- Your Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number (no need to bring your cards)
- If you have an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), bring documentation (new members only)