Starting April 27, we’ve temporarily extended our service center hours to 7 a.m.– 7 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday. Call us at 800.448.9228 and select option 4 or email us at [email protected].
Member + Account Numbers
- You now only have one membership number, even if you have more than one membership. Your membership number will be the oldest number of all open memberships, and all other memberships/accounts will roll up under that number.
- For savings and loan accounts: the 3-digit number on your statements will now be added to your membership number to create a new account number.
Example: Member 1234 + Account 000 = 1234000
- For checking accounts: this will now be the 14-digit MICR Number that’s listed on the bottom of your checks. If you do not use checks, you can call us at 800.448.9228 and select option 4 and we can provide it to you. This is the number you will use for electronic payments to/from your account.
- For the month of April 2021, you will receive two statements for every membership: one for transactions that post from April 1–23 and one for April 24–30.
- Statements are receiving a makeover! View an example statement.
- Each member listed on the account will receive a statement.
- You will continue to receive a statement according to your preference—either paper by mail or eStatement through online banking. You can change your preference in online banking.
- Note: If you currently receive an eStatement and switch to a paper statement, there will be a $2 fee per monthly statement.
- If you have an escrow account, you will no longer see a separate deposit account. Your escrow balance will be listed on your mortgage statement.
- If you have a credit card or a mortgage through Verve, you will now receive a separate monthly statement for those accounts.
Online Banking + Bill Pay
- Starting April 27, you will use the following login process. Please note: you will only need to complete these steps once for accessing both online banking AND the mobile app.
- When you log in for the first time, you will click FORGOT Password, accept the terms and conditions, enter your username and TIN and a temporary password will be sent.
- You will need the email address or phone number associated with the account.
- Update your password to meet the new requirements: 8 characters long and include a lowercase and uppercase letter, number and special character. Your new password may be the same as your previous password as long as it meets the password requirements.
- If you are a sub user, you will need to create a new username to access the accounts. Due to increased security requirements, the username and password can’t match the primary account owner’s login details.
- All accounts associated with the same Tax Identification number (TIN) will be viewable with the same online banking login.
- Click REGISTER
- Select Business
- Accept disclosure
- Check to make sure your computer can read/open a PDF document
- Enter SSN/TAX ID and birth date (Individuals) or SSN/TAX ID and Email (Business)
- Temporary password will be sent.
- Create a new memorable username and a secure, complex password.
- Alerts and Notices: There are great new options, so you will need to set up new loan payment reminders, low balance notices or other alerts in the new system. (Old alerts and notices will not transfer over.)
- Your payees in Bill Pay will transfer to the new system.
- You can now add sub-users and give them different levels of access and permissions for different tasks. [link to instructions]
Mobile App + Mobile Deposit
- Apple users will receive an automatic update to the Verve mobile app.
- Android users will need to delete the old Verve mobile app and go to the Google Play Store to download and install the new version of the app.
- Starting April 27, you will not need to log in separately for mobile deposit and can use your current online banking username. If you are already enrolled in mobile deposit, you will log into the mobile app, accept the user agreement (only the first time you use it) and be able to start depositing checks.
Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Checks
- Your debit and/or credit cards will work as normal.
- Your existing checks will work (unless you’ve been notified in a separate communication).
Bank by Phone + Text Banking
- Starting April 27, you will call 448.9228 and select option 1. Use your new account number format and the last four digits of your business Tax Identification number as your temporary PIN. You will be prompted to change your PIN the first time you call.
- Text Banking will no longer be available. Online banking and the mobile app will offer new features and a better user experience to help replace this service.
- Transfers (internal and external) you currently have set up will transition to the new system.
- A small number of transfers did not transition to the new system and those members were notified prior to the upgrade.
- If you log in to online banking and can’t see or can’t edit a transfer, call 800.448.9228 and select option 4 and we will help you re-setup the transfer.