The board has duly authorized that the election of Directors in 2023 be conducted according to Article V, Section 3 of the Credit Union’s Bylaws. There are three expiring terms in 2023. The Nominating Committee has nominated three (3) candidates for the 2023 election for full three-year terms. Additionally, there is a two-year term up for election and the Nominating Committee has nominated a candidate for that position.
If you are interested in serving on the Board of Directors and would like to be considered for nomination, please declare your intentions IN WRITING by February 3, 2023, and send your resume to:
Nominating Committee Chair
P.O. Box 3046
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3046
Please include your phone number and return address so the Nominating Committee can contact you for an interview.
The Nominating Committee would like prospective Board nominees to consider the following partial list of qualifications and skills required for membership on the Board of Directors. In addition to volunteering for this position, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- If not an existing member, become a member within 10 days of being elected.
- Be financially solvent and bondable.
- Possess high ethical and moral standards.
- Understand local and national regulatory issues.
- Not have conflicts of interest with the Credit Union.
- Comprehend the economic and financial environments at the national, state and local levels and their effects on the Credit Union’s operations.
- Develop integral knowledge and understanding of the risks (credit and concentration risks, compliance risk, disaster recovery risk, internal controls risk, interest rate risk, reputation risk and liquidity risk) that the Credit Union faces, and help the Board manage them effectively.
- Have the desire, ability and time to serve at monthly board meetings, committee meetings, planning meetings, self-study educational programs, special meetings and educational conferences.