The board has duly authorized that the election of Directors in 2021 be conducted according to Article V, Section 3 of the Credit Union’s Bylaws. There are three expiring terms in 2021. At this time, all three (3) incumbents have expressed interest and have been nominated as candidates by the Nominating Committee for the 2021 election for full three-year terms. These incumbents are Brian Borchardt, Mike Pollack and Adrienne Hartman.
If you are interested in serving on the Board of Directors and would like to be considered for nomination for one of the three open Board positions, please declare your intentions IN WRITING by November 15, 2020, and send your resume to:
Nominating Committee Chair
P.O. Box 3046
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3046
Please include your phone number and return address so the Nominating Committee can contact you for an interview.
The Nominating Committee would like prospective Board nominees to consider the following partial list of qualifications and skills required for membership on the Board of Directors. In addition to volunteering for this position, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- If not an existing member, become a member within 10 days of being elected.
- Be financially solvent and bondable.
- Possess high ethical and moral standards.
- Understand local and national regulatory issues.
- Not have any conflicts of interest with the Credit Union.
- Comprehend the economic and financial environments at the national, state and local levels and their effects on the Credit Union’s operations.
- Develop integral knowledge and understanding of the risks (credit and concentration, compliance, disaster recovery, internal controls, interest rate, reputation and liquidity) that the Credit Union faces, and help the Board manage them effectively.
- Have the desire, ability and time to serve at monthly board meetings, committee meetings, planning meetings, self-study educational programs, special meetings and educational conferences.