We are proud to announce Verve’s partnership with the American Consumer Council (ACC), a non-profit membership organization dedicated to consumer education, advocacy, and financial literacy.
Aligned around the central belief of empowering consumers, the partnership will provide you, our valued members, with additional tools and resources to manage your money wisely—from buying your first car to saving for retirement and everything in between. For their part, the ACC recognizes our credit union as a member-focused, values-driven institution that protects the interests of the average consumer.
The ACC’s rich history of consumer education and advocacy reinforces our mission and values at Verve. We are thrilled that this partnership will expand our opportunities to serve communities and help members find better ways to take care of their money. We look forward to sharing our unique brand of energy and expertise as we go to work every day on behalf of those who bank with us.
In addition to expanded financial literacy, this new partnership allows current and new ACC members from Wisconsin, Illinois, and Minnesota to join Verve and have access to our full suite of products and services.
Established in 1987, the ACC is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to consumer education and advocacy, producing financial wellness materials and resources to help consumers in every season of life—from buying your first car to saving for retirement and everything in between.
ACC’s mission statement is
- to educate consumers on the purchase of safe, reliable products and services
- to serve as a voice for consumer advocacy and economic wellness in the United States
- to educate consumers in financial literacy
- to recognize companies for their environmental stewardship and corporate social responsibility
You can learn more about the American Consumer Council at www.americanconsumercouncil.org.
Verve and the ACC align around the central belief of empowering consumers. The partnership will provide members with additional tools and resources to manage their money wisely while expanding Verve’s membership area to include the entire states of Wisconsin, Illinois, and Minnesota.
- Members joining Verve through the ACC in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Minnesota will have access to our full suite of products and services.
- Verve members can benefit from ACC membership through access to additional tools and resources to manage their money wisely. ACC will advocate for members as consumers and partner with them to increase their financial wellbeing.
- The ACC will email members a monthly educational newsletter. Members can opt out.
Not yet, but we are actively exploring this option.
There is more to Verve than friendly faces and fresh interest rates. We offer products and services that are designed to keep up with your lifestyles—like Round Up and Save to Win, to name a few. And we’re committed to making our communities better places to live, work, and worship not only through the products and services we offer, but in the ways we give back, serve others, and pay it forward.
There’s no cost to you. Your lifetime membership in the ACC is provided to you compliments of Verve as a member benefit for joining/being part of our credit union. Even if you leave Verve, your ACC membership remains intact.
Never. The ACC’s is a lifetime membership.
The ACC is only provided with your name, address, phone number, and email address. Membership data and information is treated in a confidential, legal, and ethical manner. The ACC does not sell, lease, or lend its membership data to anyone.