Skip to main content

Help! I’m in another state/country and I’ve lost my card.

If you are in another state and have lost your debit or credit card, call us at 800.448.9228 to report it missing or stolen. If you are outside of the U.S., please call our international number 001.812.647.9794.

You can also freeze your card using online banking. Select Accounts, followed by Card Management to see options on how to manage your card anytime.